We are here to help guide and assist you in arranging the type of service you want.
A funeral can and should be a celebration of life. A funeral can be creative and meaningful in relation to the person who has died and those who are grieving. You can personalise the funeral service with readings, hymns or even the location.
If you wish to have a traditional church service you need to decide whether to have a removal to church the day preceding the funeral followed by burial next day or a removal to church and burial on the same day. We will discuss all options with you when you first get in touch.
Yes, traditionally many families carry the coffin into and out of the church.
We have years of experience in dealing with the added complexity of a death overseas and the task of returning the deceased home to Ireland. Equally, we have extensive experience in repatriating someone who has died in Ireland back to their country of origin.
We will co-ordinate all documents required from coroners, embassies and airlines.
Arrangements we can help with
- Date, Time and Place of removal
- Date, Time and Place of Mass
- Organisation of cemetery or crematorium
- Notification of clergy to confirm times
- Obituary notices for paper/radio and rip.ie
- Music for mass (if required)
- Organise graveyard plot if needed
- Opening and dressing of the grave for burial
- Condolence books
- Funeral Flowers